Covid-19 is upon us and the world has paused. What does this mean for you?
Like many, you may have lost your job, either temporarily or permanently, and are wondering: ‘What now?’.
Rather than seeing this time as a set-back, it could be the perfect time to hit the reset button and change your career, improve your prospects or even follow your business dream?
Whether you are sh*tting yourself about what the future holds or know this is your moment but are not sure how to seize it, we have you covered.
In this podcast I get 30-years of expertise from Helen Slater, Founder of 6S Coaching, about how to use time in isolation to get your career back on track.
How to use time in isolation to get your career back on track
In this podcast we discuss:
- How to change your mindset around the pandemic to see it as an opportunity rather than a set-back
- How to enhance your employment opportunities ready for when the world gets back in action?
- The importance of staying connected and working on your confidence
- Starting the journey of discovery into what to do career-wise if you are feeling lost
- Helen’s top tips for using this time to start your own successful business
Listen here …