Do you long for a healthily way of life, but struggle to implement it into your crazy-busy single mum world? Are you concerned about the cost of a healthy diet and the other paraphernalia it involves, such as supplements and superfoods?
Well don’t be.
In this podcast I chat to Rhian Allen from The Healthy Mummy about just how easy (and cost effective) it is to eat and live healthily.
A busy mum of two young boys, Rhian is passionate about supporting mothers through their health journey. The Healthy Mummy provides daily content to empower mums to live a healthier life – including healthy recipes, lifestyle, exercise, pregnancy and children. With over 1.5 million followers across social media as well as over 1.2 million unique users each month on her website, I feel we are in good hands here!
Listen to Rhian and I as we discuss:
- The definition of healthy eating according to The Healthy Mummy
- The biggest money mistakes we can make when choosing a healthy diet
- Ways to save money with a healthy food plan
- The benefit of education and encouragement throughout your weight-loss journey
- The exact first steps to take for your new healthy beginnings