Being a single mother, you always have to balance your work life and personal life. From maintaining employment to managing the budget, all are your primary responsibilities. Fulfilling the requirements of children and work life, sometimes being a single parent, you forget to take care of yourself, especially when oral health is concerned.
According to the study, young single mothers having an age between 16 to 34 with more than two children were less likely to visit the dentist within the last past year. If you are also one of them, then avoiding your dental hygiene can be risky in future as weak oral well-being will impact the overall health of your body.
Therefore, whether you are suffering from gum diseases or teeth decay, immediate consult to your nearby dentist. They will suggest you the best suitable solution for your dental issues. One of the natural dental treatment that most of the dentist will recommend to single mothers is all on 4 implants Melbourne. Keep reading to understand how this technique help to solve your dental problems while achieving a beautiful smile.
WHAT IS ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANT TECHNIQUE?
All on 4 dental implant technique allows all single mothers to get a full set of fixed, i.e., non-removable, artificial teeth during a single visit to a dental clinic. It is popularly known for the restoration of a fully edentulous arch with as few as 4 dental implants which are surgically placed at specific angles. Overall, all on 4 implants are also useful to support dentures.
Most of the people call this technique as teeth in one day or same-day implants. It allows a surgeon to fix a full set of replacement teeth in your upper or lower jaw using just 4 dental implants. Here you will get specially designed artificial teeth look, feel, and colour just like your natural teeth. All in all, this dental technology is the ultimate choice for all single mothers who cannot tolerate dentures.
WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS TO SINGLE MOTHERS?
- Under this treatment, you receive new permanent prosthetic teeth within 2 or 3 hours in a dental clinic. You can resume routine work and manage your home stuff the same day with a fully-functional sparkling white teeth.
- With all on 4 dental implant technique, you don’t have to worry about safety and comfort throughout the entire procedure. It ensures to provide you with satisfactory aesthetic results in significantly less time.
- As compared to traditional dentures and other dental implant techniques, the all on 4 dental implants are minimally invasive and less costly. It doesn’t include the lengthy and painful bone grafting method, so it takes less time to heal.
- When you opt this method for treating your dental issue, you will get an instant fully restored bite functionality. It means with new teeth you can eat, chew, speak with ease and comfort. You will observe the vast difference in your inner confidence level and aesthetics of your facial look.
- You can be relaxed with all on 4 implants that your teeth won’t move around, slip, or come out anymore while eating or speaking. It will save you from many moments of embarrassment while feeling more comfortable.
- It eliminates the usage of messy adhesives for removing your teeth at night time or after meals for cleaning. These all on 4 implants providing new teeth should be cared and cleaned just like your other natural teeth to control bacterial biofilm. Consider regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing to keep them functioning healthily.
WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE WITH ALL ON 4 IMPLANT IN MELBOURNE?
As a single mother, to keep your oral health in good condition, it is vital to eat well and stay happy from inside. Also, take time for yourself every so often and relax with your friends. Overall, when you maintain the physical, mental, and emotional health, you can be one step closer to be a thriving single parent. Here all on 4 implant treatment or other herbal supplements can help you improve your overall well-being.
However, when you choose to undergo all on 4 implants, then know that the overall surgical procedure takes around 4 hours per arch. As per the survey conducted, here, the success rate is 98%. However, it is vital to keep up with regular visits to your dental practitioner in Melbourne to maintain your implants clean and disease-free.
THE FINAL WORDS
When you want to boost your confidence level and get back the beautiful smile in a single day, then all on 4 implants are the ultimate choice for you. Under this treatment, there is no need for 20 dental implants, multiple surgeries, and bone grafting. You can save more dollars with all on 4 dental implant treatment. Overall, it is an excellent solution for all single mothers out there in Melbourne for treating their dental problems in a single dental visit.