There is nothing like “debt” to make us want to bury our heads in the sand or run for hills.
Which is the reason for this podcast.
If you have debt that is worrying you then there IS HELP OUT THERE!
And that help comes in the form of the National Debt Helpline – a completely free and confidential telephone financial counselling service offering information, advice and options to those experiencing financial hardship or simply wanting guidance on creditor issues.
In this podcast I have soooo fallen on my feet as I get to chat to the Supervisor of the National Debt Helpline, Deborah Naylor, who not only has 20 years experience in the financial counselling sector BUT is also a single mum!
If you are in debt and are yet to discover this brilliant service, please listen … it could very well change your life.
Dealing with debt and getting your finances back on track
Listen to this information-packed chat where Deborah and I discuss:
- The stigma around debt and why people find it so hard to reach out
- How debt can negatively impact so many areas of your life
- How to break-free from a difficult mindset around debt i.e. taking the first step
- Some examples of options available to you when it comes to debt solutions
- Complex financial situations and how the National Debt Helpline can assist
- Financial counselling – What is it? How to get it? (It is non-bias and completely free btw.)
- How to cope with debt created by another person before a break-up, grrrr … there are ways