If I had a dollar for every time I heard the question: ‘Should I change back to my maiden name’ … I would be a millionaire.
Yet, although so many women consider the change, many don’t actually do it. This is for a number of reasons, the biggest being because it’s too much hassle.
We are here today to tell you that IT’S ACTUALLY REALLY EASY.
I chat to Genevieve Dennis from Easy Name Change about how easy it is to revert to your maiden (you don’t even need to be divorced!) as well as what to consider practically and emotionally when deciding whether to change your name.
Just a 30-minute listen and you’ll have everything you need to make your decision.
Listen to us discuss:
- Stats from the Australian Name Change survey to see how people really feel when they change their name
- Why it is so important for you to feel comfortable with your name
- Why reverting to your maiden name could be a great move for you
- Pitfalls of changing your name at this point in your life
- Gen’s super-simple guide to change your name (she can save you 6-hours of faffing around)
- The difference between reverting to your maiden name and choosing something entirely different
- Where to find Gen if you have further questions and how to save money on her brilliant name change service.