Parenting can be challenging. Co-parenting or solo parenting even more so. We all do our best, and we all want to raise happy, confident resilient kids. But the question is, how the hell do we do it?
In this podcast, I chat to Dr Jane Coleman, clinical psychologist at the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program, which is one of the best parenting programs IN THE WORLD and completely free in many parts of Australia.
Jane has spent the past 12 years talking with parents and professionals about the principles and strategies behind positive parenting. She is also mum to two nine-year old boys (cute) so is the perfect person to discuss positive parenting that actually works.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- The 5 principles of positive parenting from the Triple P program
- How the program helps young children right through to teenagers
- How to feel more confident about your parenting
- Why and how to reach for help if you are struggling
- The huge impact positive parenting can have on your children
- How find out more about Triple P and join a course for parenting support
Listen here …