One of the hardest challenges of single motherhood is money management. Maybe you feel you don’t have enough, you struggle to live on one income or you just can’t get your head around your finances. We all want to save for the things we want in life, yet saving for some, seems almost impossible.
Not so. And here to tell us why is the wonderful Anthea Falkiner from Bright Spenders. Anthea is the leading national specialist in budgeting for women, helping a range of women from busy mums to executive professionals to create a budget on steroids. Her Bright Spenders’ Program helps people reduce debt fast, get complete control of their finances and maximize their income so they can finally realise those long-held financial dreams.
And we are lucky enough to get her expert advice around savings exclusively for single mums in this brilliantly informative chat.
This podcast includes, but is not limited to:
- How not having money worries can improve our lives significantly in so many ways
- What to do if you don’t have money to save each week
- Why education equals empowerment and the importance of this with our finances
- How to deal with debt in relation to your savings goals
- Anthea’s top tips to start the savings process NOW
- Where to find free resources to help you manage your money
Listen here …