Are you having a co-parenting nightmare with your passive aggressive ex?
Even if you get along well with your ex-partner, co-parenting is a challenge. So, if you are trying to co-parent with someone who is passive aggressive (or displays such traits) it could seem impossible.
In this podcast I chat to Sallyanne Hartnell from Reflect Coaching about how to cope with this tricky personality, especially when co-parenting. Sallyanne has been co-parenting successfully for 12 years and helps other women do the same … as well as guiding them with many other aspects of their post-divorce lives.
Whether your ex is a ‘clear as day’ passive aggressive or he displays some unnerving passive aggressive traits, this podcast will give you excellent tools to cope, communicate and be the best co-parent you can be.
Learning to co-parent with a passive aggressive ex
Amongst other things, listen to us discuss:
- What passive aggression is and the traits you might see
- The problems you can encounter when co-parenting with a passive aggressive ex
- How to communicate with someone who behaves passive aggressively
- Brilliant tips for co-parenting with a passive aggressive ex
- Parallel parenting as an alternative to co-parenting
- How to protect yourself from the negative effects of this behaviour
- Brilliant specials and services Sallyanne offers to us single mums!
Listen here …