When it come to life’s conundrums, I swear this is one of the biggest doozie’s of them all …
You breakup with a guy because the relationship isn’t working, yet you have to communicate with him about the most important issue in your world … your children.
Yep, no wonder it’s hard.
Which is why I chat to Shelby Timmins from Divorce Done Differently to get as many tips as possible to get through and MAKE IT WORK. Shelby is a family lawyer who has created a fabulous business specialising in mediation, divorce and separation support, conflict coaching and family law wellness workshops which take a holistic look at the separation and divorce process.
See what I mean … she knows her stuff.
Listen to us chat about:
- The absolute importance of a healthy line of communication with the father of your children
- The biggest problems between ex-couples communicating, and how to avoid them
- The advantages of effective communication during the separation process and in the future
- The importance of body language and other non-verbal communication
- Resources (including apps) that can help us
- Shelby’s free download with: 2o Tips on how to create a healthy divorce for children