I love cooking but I don’t like the amount of money I spend on food and wish I could streamline to spend less time in the kitchen.
If you feel the same, then you are right where you need to be for expert tips to save time and money in kitchen whilst making yummy food your family will love.
Enter … the one, the only: Kim McCosker, founder of 4 Ingredients.
No longer just a cookbook series, 4 Ingredients is now a formidable Australian publishing house. It owns the rights to 37 cookbooks and is one of the most recognised and trusted food brands in Australia, with a reported 1 in 7 homes owning a 4 Ingredients cookbook!
With global sales nearing 9 million copies, two Foxtel TV-series, even more cookbooks in the works and national Ambassador roles for IGA, BETTA Home Living and Coeliac Australia, Kim still made time to chat to me about this popular topic.
Kim shares her magic with us through super-clever kitchen tricks amid much fun and laughter in this throughly enjoyable podcast.
Expert tips to save time and money in the kitchen
Listen to Kim and I chat about:
- The wonders of the 4 Ingredients method and why it’s so popular
- Menu planning and other time saving tips
- Kim’s top money saving tips for the kitchen
- The best herbs and spices to fill your cupboards
- Kim’s absolute favourite recipes from her repertoire of millions
- Various other handy tips including how to make cake with champagne and knowing a tasty strawberry when you see one
Listen here …