Are you contemplating dating again but it’s been such a long time and you feel very out of practice?
If so, you’ve happened across the perfect podcast!
I chat with the fabulous Elly Johnson who, alongside Leena Sisco, owns TruthLove Academy, designed to help women date smart and date safe. Elly explains how to get perfectly poised to make your debut into the dating world. Then, once you’re off and running, how to protect yourself, enjoy yourself and ultimately attract an amazing partner.
I should add that Elly is a former Victorian Police Officer and Leena is a former US military interrogator! So this is not your fluffy dating advice found elsewhere online. It’s based on how to get the truth out of people and spot signs of harmful lies and deception … all skills that are super useful whether you are buying a car or going on a date.
This is slightly longer than we planned but it’s jam-packed full of helpful tips from beginning to end.
Genius tips for the first time (in a long time) dating single mum
Our conversation includes but is not limited to:
- The biggest challenges for single mums getting back into the dating world, and how to overcome them
- Some of the risks to women on the dating scene and how to protect yourself
- The texting trap – what it is, how and why to avoid it … and why some single mums do it
- The importance of the kind of stuff Elly and Leena can teach you, like learning about human behaviour, information elicitation and understanding limiting beliefs
- Why (and how) to stay positive on the dating scene
- Where to found Elly and Leena if you need to more support with dating