100 Mantras for mums to help you make it through the day
Do you spend your days trying to remain calm and content against the odds of your crazy mum life? If so, you are not alone.
The question is: How do you continue the juggle without missing a beat and always being the coolest mum in school?
Enter the mighty mantra.
And when it comes to mantras for mums … we have one every occasion!
Further reading: How to get motivated in an instant.
Positive affirmations for motherhood
- Around me and within me I find stillness
- Be bold
- Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can
- Being and enjoying, not wishing and wanting
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well
- Change is the only constant and I will move through this with grace and ease
- Creating a new life is an exciting opportunity
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas
- Do what you can, let the rest go
- Enjoy it because it’s happening
- Even though I feel overwhelmed, I can still do this
- Every part of childhood is a phase
- Every single person on the planet feels lonely sometimes
- Everything is happening as it should be
- Everything will be ok
- Exhale the bullshit
- Gratitude is my attitude
- Happiness is my choice.
- Head up, open heart to better days ahead
- I accept and embrace all experiences, even unpleasant ones
- I accept myself deeply and completely
- I am a blessing to my children.
- I am a good parent and I love my children
- I am a good person with a lot to offer
- I am a powerhouse, I am indestructible
- I am a strong and independent woman and I don’t need a man to complete my life.
- I am a work in progress and constantly improving
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
- I am doing a great job
- I am doing an amazing job
More marvellous mum mantras
- I am doing my best and that is enough
- I am doing the best that I can for my children and it is enough.
- I am doing this because I love my children
- I am enough
- I am fully capable of being alone right now and I’m ok with it
- I am grateful for my ability to create life
- I am grateful for this time to rest
- I am grounded in the experience of the present moment.
- I am learning to be a better mother with each new day
- I am my child’s lifelong teacher
- I am my own superhero
- I am open to the lessons my children teach me
- I am perfectly imperfect
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I am the best mum my kids have
Image: My Yoga Lifestyle
MORE BRILLIANT MANTRAS FOR MUMS
- I am your mumma, hear me roar
- I breathe in peace and exhale stress
- I can
- I can and I will
- I can totally do this
- I can trust my maternal intuition.
- I choice calm over anxiety
- I choose this life
- I choose to be proud of myself
- I give myself permission to let go of what no longer serves me
- I have an opportunity now to create the life I want
- I have control over how I feel and I choose to feel at peace
- I have the courage to keep going
- I have the power to create change
- I live in the present and am confident of the future
- I observe my thoughts and actions without judging them.
- I set the tone
- I will care for myself as I care for my children
- I will not feel guilty, I am doing my best
- I will stay calm and carry on
Our last mantras for mums to keep you calm
- I will take care of myself in order to be a good mother.
- I will wake up to the good in my life
- If it makes for a good story, it’s worth doing
- It will get done eventually
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere
- It’s just a phase
- It’s ok to ask for help
- Just breathe
- Just keep swimming
- Let it go
- Let them be little
- Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful
- Life is happening in this moment.
- My child is loved, save and healthy
- My children will understand one day
- My heart is healing.
- My mind is calm and my body is relaxed
- One step at a time
- Only I can give my children a happy mother
- Only love today
WELL OK … JUST A FEW MORE …
- Peace is within my reach
- Positive mind, positive vibes, positive life
- That was then, this is now
- There is always something to be thankful for
- There is peace and love in my home even amongst the chaos
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one
- This is the moment of my motherhood
- This too shall pass
- Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it
- Today I begin anew
- Today I will move at a child’s pace
- Today I will notice the positive aspects of motherhood
- Trust the process
- Trust the voice within
- With every breathe out a release stress from my body