Do you have a spare room in your home which is, well … doing very little?
And, would you love some help around the home, with the kids or with a particular project?
Well, we have an idea for you …
In this podcast I chat to Ludwina Dautovic, Founder of The Room Xchange, which is an online platform that connects busy households with a spare bedroom with guests who provide an agreed amount of help in Xchange for food and accommodation.
Find out how it all works, how you can become a host and everything else you need to know in this podcast.
Got a spare room and need some help? Here’s an idea for you.
Ludwina and I discuss:
- The process to become a host with The Room Xchange
- How to know if you’d make a good host
- How to prepare your home for a guest
- The kind of chores your host could do
- How to ensure your exchange works and where to get support if needed
- Costs involved (it’s free for us – listen out for the code!)
- Real stories of how The Room Xchange has worked for mums
Listen here …