Something that niggles me about this thing called life, is the timing of it all.
It seems that everything happens all at once. We are busy raising our children at the same time as building careers, paying off mortgages and goodness knows what else.
As single mothers we can be forgiven for not always savouring our motherhood journey as we should. I mean, with everything else happening, who has the time, right?
In this podcast I chat with the beautifully calming, Amy Taylor-Kabbaz from Happy Mama, about why and how we can simplify and ultimately enjoy being mothers .. even in today’s crazy, fast-paced world. She is doing it, and mothers are travelling across Australia to learn from her.
Don’t let this special time of your life pass you by in a blur of exhaustion. Enjoy the journey!
Listen to us discuss:
- The importance of early motherhood and how it changes us entirely
- How to revalue motherhood and understand the cycles of our lives
- Amy’s three core focuses to simplify your life as a mother, and allow you to savour it
- The importance of empowerment between mothers and how you can embrace it
- What makes a happy mama (there are a million answers and none of them wrong)
- A wonderful FREE meditation gift especially for YOU from Amy x
Listen here …