These podcasts are just getting better and better. And I’m not blowing my own trumpet here. You can NOT fail to get support if you’re in the ‘financial separation’ stage by listening to this chat with Belinda Eldridge from Divide.
Divide is a brilliant service which helps couples who have separated to financially separate in a cost-effective manner, without using lawyers.
Belinda works with couples to determine what financial structure will work best for them as two single parents co-parenting, and then helps them agree on the action plan to implement the new structure as cost effectively as possible. She is also the Financial Expert Advisor for Beanstalk, so is known and loved by so many single mums, myself included.
In this information-packed podcast we discuss:
- Why it’s so important to treat your financial separation as a learning process
- What the biggest knowledge gaps are for single mums
- What we can learn from a financial separation and how it will help now and in the future
- Why there is an element of fear around ‘starting over’ financially, and how we can overcome it
- The advantages of working through your financial separation WITH your ex-partner
- Actionable tips to ensure a successful and peaceful financial separation
Listen here …