I honestly don’t believe there is a parent alive who doesn’t struggle at times. How can we not?
There are no hard and fast rules for parenting. No guide to follow, or exams to pass.
Yes, parenting is a mission of trying your best and sometimes winning but sometimes not. All the while learning but constantly evolving because no two days and no two kids are the same. Fun heh?
In this podcast I chat to the Managing Director of Parentline, Kimberley Harper, about getting the support you need and deserve in your parenthood journey. And, even better, getting it for free.
So have a listen and learn ways to make parenting easier, calmer and happier for everyone in the family.
How to get help with this parenting gig
Kimberley and I talk about:
- Understanding that parenting is bloody hard and it’s ok to reach for support
- The biggest parenting struggles for mothers (hint: overwhelm is one of them)
- How getting support and talking through your parenting problems can seriously help
- Advice specifically for single mothers who are dealing with financial pressures and the stress of co-parenting
- Daily and ongoing parenting practices which will help you to not only survive but to thrive in your role as mum
LISTEN HERE …