You may not have heard of divorce coaching before. And if you have, you may discard it as an unnecessary extra in your separation process. But you seriously shouldn’t.
In this podcast I chat to Anne-Marie Cade from Divorce Right about all things divorce coaching, and you may be surprised by what you learn.
It’s a subject I feel passionate about as it is seriously helping so many people, not only with the separation process, but with communication, co-parenting and quality of life in the future.
Our discussion includes, but is not limited to:
- What divorce coaching is and how it works
- Why you should aim to avoid the family courts at all costs
- How divorce coaching can actually save you money when you separate
- The many other benefits of working with a divorce coach
- The advantages of even just one party using a divorce coach
- How to go about finding the right divorce coach for you.