Are you looking for the right child care centre for your little one?
It can be a full-on mission finding the perfect space that ticks all your boxes, is in the right location and has availability at the right time. You are relinquishing control and handing care of your precious child to other people … it’s huge .. and understandably overwhelming.
For this reason, I’m excited to share this chat with Gabby Hegerty who heads up marketing at the new game-changing search and compare child care website, Toddle.
This fabulous free-to-use service has over 13,000 child care centres listed in Australia where parents can view the centre, read reviews, see photos, check out what programs are on offer, make a shortlist, and even book a tour. Brilliant!
But this chat digs even deeper into how to go about your search and what to consider to make the best possible choice for your child.
How to choose the right child care centre for your little one
In this podcast Gabby and I discuss:
- The advantages of enrolling your child in a child care centre
- What actually makes a good care centre
- The incredible range of different child care centres available
- The red flags to be aware of when choosing a child care centre
- What to do if there is no availability at the centre you fall in love with
- How Toddle can streamline the process and help you find the perfect place for your child
Listen here …