BACK TO FORUM

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Anonymous

I’m 24 weeks pregnant & pretty much since early pregnancy I’ve felt like I constantly smell downstairs.
    Not like an infectious type smell, more like a sweaty urine smell.
    Sorry for the tmi.
    I don’t feel like I’m leaking urine but I must be. My knickers are always wet & smelly.
    I shower twice a day most days, use soap & body wash. The rest of my body smells normal.
    Any advice? Is this normal?
    Again sorry for the tmi

• #20277 Reply
    Lucy Good
    Lucy Good
    Keymaster

I would say it’s just sweat. Is it hot where you are? And remember you are carrying more weight.

• #20279 Reply
    Lucy Good
    Lucy Good
    Keymaster

Definitely go to your doctor to get this checked out. You can’t take any risks while pregnant.

• #20280 Reply
    Anonymous

Hasn’t really been hot consistently.

• #20281 Reply
    Lucy Good
    Lucy Good
    Keymaster

I think its to do with PH balanced being out which is expected during pregnancy, but I would get it checked too.

• #20282 Reply
    Anonymous

Are you using feminine wash, keeping hair trimmed or waxed helps control this.
    Maybe natural panty liners and there’s feminine deodorant if your really worried about the smell. I had a lot more fluid when I was pregnant as well. But talk to a doctor also just in case.

• #20305 Reply
    Anonymous

Our bodies change ALL OVER when we’re pregnant so something like this I am sure is completely normal.But never take a chance with a little life inside you mumma.

• #20311 Reply
    Anonymous

The more your belly gets bigger the more it compresses your urinary bladder so for some it is normal to leak some urine during pregnancy. In terms of sweating during pregnancy we tend to feel a much higher temperature thus it makes our body sweat a lot what I suggest is for you to constantly change your clothes and undies as often as you can. put a towel under your breast as it is one of the places that sweat a lot during pregnancy. I hope this helps 🙂

Reply To: 24 weeks pregnant..is this normal?
Your information:

Please enter your name

Please enter your email

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter description

Single Mum Anonymous Forum | Beanstalk Mums
Beanstalk Discount Directory | Beanstalk Single Mums
Beanstalk Podcast | Beanstalk Single Mums
ultimate_guide