It’s that time of year ladies … don’t delay and confirm your income with Services Australia today!
Because once you have, Services Australia can get to work and balance your child care subsidy for the financial year.
If you are hesitant for any reason, listen to this podcast with Hank Jongen, General Manager of Services Australia, because he has a great way of explaining the process that makes it all sound super simple.
Whether you don’t know where to start, you’re concerned about a debt, or you just want to get it right moving forward, you’ll get the support you need. And, if you don’t, Hank explains where to go for more support – and this is not just the usual channels …
Your official guide to Child Care Subsidy (CCS) balancing
- What CCS is and how it is paid
- What you need to do to have your CCS balanced
- How to confirm your income (over and over again if you need to)
- What to if you don’t need to lodge a tax return (don’t do nothing!)
- What outcomes to expect once your CCS has been balanced
- What support is available if you have incurred a debt
- Where to go for more information