If you’re like most women, you probably have questions about how to achieve the look you want.
Here’s a roundup of answers to 7 of the most commonly asked beauty questions:
1. Question: How Can I Get Rid of Fine Lines Around My Eyes?
Answer: Keep away from cigarette smoke as if your youthful appearance depends on avoiding it — because, truthfully, it does. Make an effort to stay fully hydrated. Moisturize with organic, unrefined coconut oil or the moisturiser of your choice.
2. Question: What Are Some Tips for Looking Younger?
Answer: See the following 2 articles for multiple tips and strategies you can try:
- 4 Simple Non-Surgical Strategies to Make You Look Younger
- 15 Ways to Look Young Without Needles or Knives
3. Question: How Can I Make My Derriere Look Like Jennifer Lopez’s?
Answer: Your best option is to learn to love the body you have rather than trying to make yours look exactly like someone else’s. You could attempt to do as many squats and butt squeezes as you realistically can, every other day. But, honestly, that might not get you the results you want. Another option would be to consider having a Brazilian butt lift, which is a procedure intended to give you a shapelier behind. It isn’t a risk-free procedure, and there’s a lot to understand about it. The Cosmos Clinic website has helpful answers to FAQs on Brazilian butt lifts and how to recover from them afterwards.
4. Question: How Can I Get Rid of Maskne?
Answer: The simplest solution is to not wear a mask. Unfortunately, the simplest option in this case isn’t necessarily practical. The next best option is to stop wearing masks made of synthetic materials and to switch to wearing organic cotton masks, because these are less likely to cause breakouts. If that doesn’t help, try the suggestions mentioned in this article.
5. Question: My Lips Are Always Chapped and Sore. How Can I Heal Them?
Answer: You’re probably dehydrated. Increase your consumption of pure, clean water. Apply plain, unrefined organic coconut oil to your lips using a lip brush; it will serve the same function as lip gloss, but it doesn’t have any ingredients that could contribute to chapping or drying. Continue doing both of the above until the situation resolves.
6. Question: How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks, Raccoon Eyes and Mummy Tummy?
Answer: See HERE for help with resolving any of these conditions.
7. Question: Ever since my divorce, I’ve felt ugly and unwanted. I was married for 16 years. I want to start dating again, but I feel old and unattractive. I worry that no man will want to look twice at me. Please help! What do I do?
- Ask your most stylish friend for a hairdresser recommendation. Go to the hairdresser she recommends and get yourself a fabulous new haircut.
- If you smoke, make the effort to discontinue that habit, as it can wreck both your looks and your health.
- Drink water — copious, plentiful amounts of water. This will help your skin to look its freshest and most radiant.
- Exercise at least every other day to stay fit, healthy and energetic.
- Eat well, making sure to include generous helpings of vegetables in your diet.
- Sleep well.
- Avoid negative self talk. You are beautiful!
Maintaining the above habits will help you look your best. When you look your best, you’re likely to feel great and hopefully regain your confidence.
We hope this information is helpful for answering your most compelling beauty questions.